Dear Parents,
I have given the following items to the pupils today:
1) Term 2 EL grammar & vocabulary list
2) EL week letter (Yellow in colour)
- Costume-making
The pupils are encouraged to make a costume during their holiday using recycled materials. The character can be anyone or any animal/object from the 6 books that are listed in the letter. They need to be in their costumes on 29th March (Tue) where they can parade around during Terrific Tuesday.
I will update more again on the talent showcase tomorrow. The P1 pupils are supposed to be doing a hand puppet show and tell based on the book, 'The Jungle Book'. Therefore, they need to read that story and know the different characters well. I will be explaining more on the talent showcase to the boys tomorrow as there's a worksheet where they do their script on. All the boys will need to memorise their scripts. I will then select one of the boys to represent our class during the talent showcase.
3) Term 2 EL spelling list given with the dates
Unit 9- 29th March (Tue)
Unit 10- 5th April (Tue)
Unit 11- 12th April (Tue)
Unit 12- 19th April (Tue)
Unit 13- 26th April (Tue)
Unit 14- 4th May (Wed)
No comments:
Post a Comment