Dear Parents,
Today, I recapped on what verbs are. I then taught them the initial consonants (/j/, /fl/, /sm/, /sk/) and the vowel sound (/u/ as in the word, 'tub').
E,g, /j/ - jug, /fl/ - flower, /sm/ - smoke, /sk/ - ski
I also taught them another question word, 'Where'. It is asking for a place.
E.g. Where does Mr. Smarty Pants perform?
(He performs at the circus.) - place
I have given the a SPUR worksheet. It is a worksheet that comprises of many small activities that they will complete after reading a different storybook each time. Therefore, for this week, they are going to read their favourite book and complete the activity for their favourite book (the first activity).
Homework
1) Do SPUR, 'My Favourite Book'.
2) Do LS 8.6
Admin
A 'Charities Week' yellow envelope has been given to all of them. Please read through and decide if you will like to donate. If you are donating, please put the money in and seal the envelope. If you are not, kindly write down your boy's name and indicate 'nil' on the front. Please pass it to me next Monday.
Thank You.
No comments:
Post a Comment