Dear Parents,
For English, they did writing for their LS 1.7 and I started unit 2's story, 'Mrs Wishy-Washy'. Please refer to the term 1 Grammar & Vocab list for the grammar components and the vocabulary words that they will be learning for unit 2.
LS 1.7 Writing (E.g.):
Hello, I am Spot, the dog.
I can run very fast.
I like to play the game, 'Fetch'.
Homework:
1) Do Learning Sheet (LS) 2.1 and 2.2
Admin:
Your child has been given the following items today:
1) Two letters on Dads for Life (If you are keen, please pass the form with the money to the general office.)
2) a Singapore Kindness Booklet (Keep at home to read)
3) The boys will be having their first health check for Audiometry tomorrow. They do not need to do anything as they will be in their PE attire because they have PE tomorrow. The second one is on 21st Jan (Thur).
4) Your child needs to bring one plastic file for letters/worksheets, one storybook and their diary everyday. (Mon to Wed- EL storybook) (Thur & Fri- CL storybook)
5) Do check the diary daily for important information and what your child has not given to the teachers.
Regards,
Ms Michelle Wu
No comments:
Post a Comment