Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Re: English & Admin (20th Jan)

Dear Parents,

Last week, I have taught them when to use the personal pronouns 'we' and 'they'.

E.g.

1) John and Peter are tired. They are tired. (I am not involved.)

2) My sister and I are happy. We are happy. (I am involved.)


I then started on the story, 'Dan, The Flying Man' for unit 3. Please refer to the grammar and vocabulary list for what is going to be covered for this unit.

Yesterday, I was out for competition so I postponed the spelling to today. Therefore, I only gave them some class work on unit 3 LS.

However, today, they had some screening during my EL periods so I was not able to give them any spelling. It took up all the EL periods. I will give them EL spelling 1 tomorrow instead.

Gentle Reminders:

1) EL spelling 1 tomorrow.

2) Please wear PE attire for the health check-up tomorrow.

Your child has been given the following:

1) Chinese New Year (CNY) letter given. Please indicate and sign accordingly. Please bring back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment