Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Re: English (13th Jan)

Dear Parents,

Today, I taught them verbs and personal pronouns. They then completed learning sheets (LS) 2.3 and 2.4 in class.

E.g.

Verb: A word that usually refers to an action such as jump, run, chase, hop and etc.
*I also highlighted to them that 'is', 'are', 'was', were', 'do', 'does', 'has', have' and 'had' are also special verbs even though they are not action words. They are actually known as doing verbs.

E.g.

Personal Pronoun:
A pronoun is used to replace a noun in a sentence such as 'he', 'she', 'it', 'we', 'they', 'I' and 'you'.
*We focused on the 3 personal pronouns below for unit 2:

Peter is hungry.
He is hungry.

Mary is hungry.
She is hungry.

The dog is hungry.
It is hungry.

The table is dirty.
It is dirty.

Regards,
Ms Michelle Wu

No comments:

Post a Comment